Our law firm is looking for a front desk receptionist to give a great first impression to everyone who interacts with our office.
Who You Are
You are great at conversation, emotionally intelligent, and interacting with others brings you joy and happiness. You can follow directions, enter data precisely into our CMS, and do not have difficulty following a plan but can also change directions quickly.
You should be a continual learner, willing and able to recognize opportunities to improve yourself and our firm. You abhor excuses and just get things done.
You are detailed oriented and great with follow-up. Your friends and family agree on your trustworthiness and dependability.
What You Will Do
You will serve as a welcoming presence for all who call and enter our law firm.
You will be taking calls from prospective clients, current clients, local and federal courts, and other attorneys and determining how to best help them.
You will be the primary point of initial contact for our organization. You will work hard and become a valuable asset on our team!
Our culture is one of collaboration and teamwork. These are the qualities that will make you a good fit at the firm:
- Friendly phone voice
- Great at creating, maintaining, and deepening relationships
- Extremely detail-oriented and great at writing down what you have done
- Understands how to use basic office software
- Easily learns and implements new ideas, trainings, and systems
- Has compassion and empathy naturally
- Efficient with time and deadlines
- Would be described as a communicator and an out-going people person
- Great at follow-up and follow-through
- Able to function effectively in a fast-paced, frequently changing office environment
Who We Are
We are a small law firm fighting life's legal battles with compassion and care and growing to meet our client demand.
We are based in Luling, Louisiana with easy access to I-310 and the entire metro area. We have a second office in Metairie.
We are growing because of the care we show to our clients, our ability to connect with potential clients, and the results we achieve. We have great client reviews because of the compassion we exhibit, and we expect the same from all of our staff. We effectively use technology to communicate with our clients and maintain our paper-"LESS” office.
We provide our team members with a great quality of life and a friendly work atmosphere.
What We Offer
For the outstanding candidate selected, our firm offers:
- Semi-flexible scheduling
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) after 90 days
- Professional development assistance
- Positive and supportive work culture
- Full-time preferred. Part-time available.
- Pay is dependent upon experience and potential.
There is potential for you to grow into a more complex role if you exceed our expectations. We are looking for a long-term addition to our team.
How to Apply
- Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line – “I want the Front Desk Receptionist position.”
- In your email (cover letter), tell us the following:
- Tell us a little about a recent book or movie or performance you really enjoyed and why it resonated with you;
- Tell us why you want this job right now and how this job will help you move towards your long-term career goals;
- How your past experiences will help you in this position;
- Tell us why you are the best candidate (i.e., what makes you unique/stand out/different); and
- Tell us your expected pay range.
- Attach your resume as a PDF file.
- We may contact selected candidates by telephone first to gauge your phone presence so please include an accurate phone number.
- Candidates not following these directions will not be contacted. Candidates not selected for the next step will not be contacted.
We're sure you're going to nail all of that, and we look forward to working with you!