You will receive Social Security Disability Benefits for as long as you remain disabled under the Social Security laws. However, if you remain disabled at the normal Social Security Retirement Age, you will be converted over to Retirement Benefits instead of SSDI.
How long do SSDI benefits last?
What You Need to Know
- Posted on 10/03/2023How to Prepare for a SSDI Hearing: What to Expect and What Questions Will be Asked at a Social Security Disability Hearing
- Posted on 10/02/2023How to Check your Social Security Disability Status Online
- Posted on 06/16/2023SSDI and SSI: Similar but Different Disability Programs
- Posted on 10/13/2023Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) announced. 3.2% increase in Social Security benefit checks for 2024
- Posted on 05/17/2023The Devastating Likelihood of Long-Term Disability
- Posted on 08/10/2021Social Security Disability Approval Rates Decline
We Know That Every Client & Every Case Is Different. Tell Us Your Story.Get Help Now
"He gave me a lot of information that we didn't even know, like what's important to tell the doctors." Amanda Thomas, Destrehan, LA
"He made me feel he cared more about the situation than just a paycheck. He cared about me, and I felt that and that's what made me very comfortable with him." Gabriel Guerrero, Paradis, LA
"And I was really worried because I had been fighting for years. Every question I've asked he has explained it. If I didn't understand it, he would break it down where it really made sense." Sharon Bazajou, Kenner, LA
"If you need anything, you call them. They give you the answers you need." Todd Danos, Thibodaux, LA