The Metairie Social Security hearing office is located at 1 Galleria Boulevard in Metairie, Louisiana.
- To get to the office, take Causeway Boulevard to Galleria Drive which is located just south of Interstate 10 between the Holiday Inn and Circle K.
- Once you turn onto Galleria Drive, proceed down to the end. It will be 2 stop signs.
- Take a left onto Galleria Boulevard and proceed to the building.
- Pass up the Contract Parking Garage.
- If you need to be dropped off, you can be dropped off in the pullout in front of the building entrance.
- Park in the Visitor Parking Garage. Take a ticket. Handicap parking is on the left by the elevators.
- Go through the double glass doors to the elevators. Take the elevators to floor 7L.
- Exit the elevator and follow the brown walkway across the lobby to the building elevators.
- Take a building elevator to floor 20.
- Exit the elevator and you have arrived at the Social Security hearing office.
- Proceed to security for your screening.
- Have your picture ID and hearing notice with you.
- Remember that you cannot bring weapons such as guns, pocket knives, fingernail files, or chemicals such as pepper spray or mace into the hearing office.
If you have more questions about your upcoming hearing and what to expect, check out our guide What to Expect at an SSDI Hearing.
If you need legal help or have specific questions about your case, give us a call at 985-240-9773.